timeout during installation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: timeout during installation

timeout during installation 13 years, 11 months ago #299

• mk14steve
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
My installation doesn't end with a success message and the error log shows a timeout. Unfortunately my web host company is using a shared hosting service with a fixed php max_execution_time set to 30 and they refuse to change it - they say they can't.

However, the install appeared to work. I get the kuneri mobile joomla! in the components menu and the templates appear under template manager and the bot appears in the plugins. It appears to work when I set up a redirect for my ipod touch. So I am assuming it hasn't left something out.

If you can either make the installation quicker or give some process for a "manual" installation for those users that have no means of adjusting the timeout it would be gratefully received.

timeout during installation 13 years, 11 months ago #1685

• morpheus
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, i got same problem too, i already set max_execution_time to 1200, but still error time out, is there any other alternative to install, maybe in manual way ?

timeout during installation 13 years, 11 months ago #1698

• hunterst
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, it times out on me even after I upload an unzipped file to /tmp and try to install from the directory on the site. Not a good start here. Hmm.

timeout during installation 13 years, 10 months ago #1783

• darwin
  • Fresh Boarder
same probleme here

timeout during installation 13 years, 10 months ago #1786

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.