Username Password: Remember me

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOGIN FEATURE WHERE?

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE? 13 years, 11 months ago #293

• subhanjan
  • Fresh Boarder
Recently i installed mj 0.9.4 in my site downloads4u.in, but where is the login box? Pls, tell me with expanded description how to asign the login feature in the pda,imode template with exact code pls.

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE? 13 years, 10 months ago #1750

• TKDsparky
  • Fresh Boarder
Had the same problem solved it by ticking Published in main menu options
Menu Main menu* select Login to your account and check Published

Hope helps

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE? 13 years, 10 months ago #1751

• dagobert
  • Fresh Boarder
Of course, you can add the login to a menu, so it will be reachable from the mobile devices.

In most Joomla deployments, the login is also shown a module (i.e. mod_login, mod_cblogin). Simply publish the appropriate login module in the appropriate module position as available in MobileJoomla. To save display space and bandwidth, you can streamline the module properties for Smartphone, iPhone/iPod, WAP/WML or iMode where applicable.

-Kurt.

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE? 13 years, 10 months ago #1759

• JML
  • Fresh Boarder
How would someone do this?

LOGIN FEATURE WHERE? 13 years, 10 months ago #1760

• dagobert
  • Fresh Boarder
Publish copies of mod_login (or mod_cblogin for Community Builder sites) in the respective MobileJoomla module positions, for example mj_iphone_header2, mj_iphone_middle, mj_iphone_middle2, or mj_iphone_footer ...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.