Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Is it possible to change the URL after installation?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to change the URL after installation?

Is it possible to change the URL after installation? 14 years ago #266

• joee
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed a Joomla test site in a subdirectory of my document root and then installed MobileJoomla. Once I had everything setup and configured, I moved the Joomla installation in the main documentroot. Everything works from the iPhone except when I click on the "Standard Version" link it goes to the URL with the temp directory still. I can't find any place where this is configured for MobileJoomla. I check the main settings for Joomla and MobileJoomla and can't where this can possibly be. Should I remove the installation and reinstall it or am I able to modify the current installation to point to the URL without the temp directory?

Just so I'm clear, the temp directory was domain/temp. Once Joomla and MobileJoomla was configured, I just moved the contents of temp up one directory level so it's accessible by domain. But now the problem is that the "Standard Version" links from the mobile device point to domain/temp, which doesn't exist anymore.

Is it possible to change the URL after installation? 14 years ago #1640

• joee
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks to dryabov for providing the answer here: www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/topic.html?id=259
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.