Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help getting started
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help getting started

Help getting started 14 years ago #249

I just downloaded and installed MJ 0.9.3. It installed successfully, but I got a warning message below the blue "Successful" message that says: "Warning: TeraWURFL is designed to work with MySQLi (MySQL improved) library." Does that mean I can't use MJ (compatibility)? Does it mean I need to install something else?

In the Components menu (Components >> Kuneri Mobile Joomla), I only see 3 options "Settings", "Extensions" and "About", and I do not see the WURFL option as shown in the Wiki. I read a post with instructions how to download and install the latest WURFL (via Andy), but there was no "WURFL" folder in the administrator>>components>>com_mobilejoomla directory so I created the necessary folders as described in Andy's instructions and uploaded the 2 files, but nothing has changed.

Also, how do I set this up to allow the user an option to visit the full site? How do I activate the mobile templates? I'm confused.

Also, PLEASE create EASY step-by-step instructions how to set up a mobile version of any website from installation to a default setup and THEN list instructions how to customize it for different templates and phones. The Wiki is long and confusing, especially with issues like mine above! I'll play with it until I get a reply, and I'm hopeful it will work eventually. Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.