Username Password: Remember me

What an awesome extension !!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What an awesome extension !!!

What an awesome extension !!! 14 years ago #228

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
Well done guys, this is an incredible extension. Took me 3 minutes to install and configure and works like a charm on the 3 mobile devices I tested it against. Excellent work and I cannot wait to see future improvements !!!

What an awesome extension !!! 14 years ago #1539

I agree, this is a great extension. I was using it until I installed the JA Purity II template which I was surprised to find has included templates for I-phone and other handhelds. Both are awesome IMO...but with the template method you don't need to install additional components (i.e. more database tables).

What an awesome extension !!! 14 years ago #1587

• vanCarabas
  • Fresh Boarder
Agree. Simple to use if yu know how to adapt Joomla! templates. Worked right the first time!

What an awesome extension !!! 14 years ago #1589

So glad there are 3 of you who know how to get this extension going. I've installed it with success but am so lost as to what I do now. I've gone to the Wiki to get answers & thought I did exactly as it stated but when I access it through my iphone i get an error msg. I have enter the web address on each tab for iphone, smartphone etc. I've gone to the indiv. templates as well and chosen the menu's I want displayed. But still, I get the error msg.

Any insight would be super helpful! Thx!

What an awesome extension !!! 14 years ago #1626

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry to hear that, Uninstall and reinstall with the latest 0.9.3 version then report back if you're still having issues.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.