Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj

Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj 7 years, 4 months ago #20409

After Enable Mobile Joomla! (Yes) on devices Android mobile, Iphone, Other Mobile shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj
For devices Android tablet, iPad & desktop computer do not have errors.
Please, help. Regards, Yuri Petunin
Attachments:

Re: Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj 7 years, 4 months ago #20410

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you have 3rdparty plugins that may affect work of Joomla's caching?
Do you have administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/override/cachestorage_j15/file_mj.php file on your server? What Joomla and Mobile Joomla versions do you use?

Re: Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj 7 years, 4 months ago #20411

Thanks for the answer
I do not have 3rdparty plugin.
I do not have administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/override/cachestorage_j15/file_mj.php,
in "com_mobileyoomla" folder there are no "override" folder

MySQL: 5.5.52-38.3
PHP: 5.3.29
Apache/2.2.22
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable
Mobile Joomla! Current version
Pro 2.1.14

Re: Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj 7 years, 4 months ago #20412

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to reinstall Mobile Joomla, most likely it was not installed correctly. It's not necessary to uninstall currently installed extension, just download and reinstall Mobile Joomla extension over installed one.

Re: Shows error: Unable to load Cache Storage: file_mj 6 years ago #21164

• zimou13
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, After I updated to Joomla 3.8 I get the following error on the backend and frontend: On the frontend it's the white screen with the red box. On the backend it's a white screen with the admin menu, the error and a button to go back to the Control panel.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.