Username Password: Remember me

Removing the Mobile Title
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Removing the Mobile Title

Removing the Mobile Title 8 years, 6 months ago #19566

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
I can't seem to remove the mobile Title. I unpublished the mj_smartphone_header model and then tried turning off the header modules in mobile joomla, but it stays. I cleared cache in my site. Why can't I remove this?

Re: Removing the Mobile Title 8 years, 6 months ago #19567

Hi Vincet.

You can hide the header title under Template settings -> Homepage Layout Settings -> Header -> Hide.

If that didn't fix the issue, can you provide some screenshots so that we can replicate the issue on our end?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Removing the Mobile Title 8 years, 6 months ago #19573

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, thank you for this. I am unclear of where this path is you say. Is this in Mobile Joomla backend? If so I do not see that. I am using MJ 1.2.13

If this is however Extensions - Template Manager - mobile_smartphone I do not see it here either. Thank you

Re: Removing the Mobile Title 8 years, 6 months ago #19575

Hi Vincet.

The mobile_smartphone template doesn't have that option for MJ 1.2.x. You can try our latest version of MJ 2.x and you can hide the header title under Template settings -> Homepage Layout Settings -> Header -> Hide.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Removing the Mobile Title 8 years, 5 months ago #19608

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Check that displaying of page header is not set in settings of article or menu item.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.