Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website

Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 7 months ago #19476

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, we purchased mobile Joomla 1.2. It works great. Now, there are areas of our website we don't wan't to use mobile joomla. How can we configure certain menus or pages to only call on Mobile Joomla? I read another post about MJ Tune - but is that only an option for Pro Licensing? Thank you.

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 7 months ago #19489

Hi Vincet.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum.

We have a Mobile Content plugin where you can filter pages to view only for mobile. Please see this link:

www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advanced/mobile-content.html

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 7 months ago #19491

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks. I want to make a menu selection of my site to render desktop. My menu selection isn't an article - where would I insert the {desktop}...{/desktop} tags?

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 7 months ago #19492

Hi Vincet.

Do you mean filtering menus instead of content? If so, that plugin only supports content not menus.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 6 months ago #19495

• urzh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, yes.

Ok, I can't imagine it being too difficult to tell mobile joomla to not make a menu in a mobile template. How would I be able to turn off mobile joomla for a certain menu?

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 6 months ago #19496

Hi.

I'll have our developer check on this.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best, 

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 6 months ago #19502

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, thank you so much

I am seeing if you have been able to find anything out. Thank you again 

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 6 months ago #19569

• timstohr
  • Expert Boarder
Follow.

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 6 months ago #19588

• vincet
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I was still hoping for help with this. Thank you again

Re: Mobile Joomla for only certain areas of website 8 years, 5 months ago #19607

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
For Mobile Joomla 1.2 there is Mobile Joomla Tune plugin: www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advanced/mobile-joomla-tune.html

Mobile Joomla 2.0 includes this feature (Advanced section of MJ Settings page).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.