Top level menu items not links
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Top level menu items not links

Top level menu items not links 8 years, 9 months ago #19055

• Editor
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Some of the top level menu items on my site www.bridportandwestbay.co.uk/ such as "What's On" are not links they just trigger the drop down links below them. So on the mobile version they are inert/do not work.
How can I make them work please?

Re: Top level menu items not links 8 years, 9 months ago #19061

Hi,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Default template for Mobile Joomla does not support drop-down sub menus.  You can try our premium templates with drop-down / collapsible menus and other cool features. Please see: www.mobilejoomla.com/templates.html

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Top level menu items not links 8 years, 9 months ago #19065

• Editor
  • Fresh Boarder
Does 'Mobile Joomla Basic'
support this or do I have to buy the template too? Or will the templates work with the free version?

Re: Top level menu items not links 8 years, 9 months ago #19071

Hi.

Mobile Joomla basic pre-installed templates (example: mobille_smartphone template), we recommend to use "Mobile Menu" module not  "Main Menu" module to show  the sub-menus (its gonna be a long list).

Elegance and Flat template does support "Main Menu" for collapsible / drop-down and sub-menus.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Top level menu items not links 8 years, 8 months ago #19194

• Editor
  • Fresh Boarder
Does the "Elegance" and "Flat" templates have advertising on? Or does one have to buy the annual subscription?

Re: Top level menu items not links 8 years, 8 months ago #19200

Hi Editor.

Flat and Elegance doesn't have ads. For more information about premium mobile templates, please see: www.mobilejoomla.com/templates.html

Let us know if you have further questions. 

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.