Username Password: Remember me

No site showing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: No site showing

No site showing 8 years, 10 months ago #19021

• hambakwe
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I've installed Mobile Joomla on a 3.x version and it appeared to install fine. All components are where they should be etc.
All I can see though is the navigation - no page content is showing. I'm sure it is something pretty basic. I've had a quick look through the forum but will dig further after posing this. Site is: www.hyperwire.co.uk/?device=iphone

Re: No site showing 8 years, 10 months ago #19025

Hi hambakwe.

Thanks for contacting Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide please a screenshot from the Mobile Joomla settings and template mobile settings?

If possible, can you provide (send to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) us access to your site so that we can further investigate? 

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: No site showing 8 years, 10 months ago #19044

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hi hambakwe,

Your home menu item links to Featured Articles component, but none of articles are marked as featured. That's why nothing is displayed. If you like to display modules you have in desktop version, either publish duplicates of that modules in mobile templates positions (mj_all_header, mj_all_middle, mj_all_footer), or change mobile position names in MobileJoomla's settings to be the same you have in desktop template.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.