Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

new install questions (somehow page broken)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: new install questions (somehow page broken)

new install questions (somehow page broken) 8 years, 10 months ago #18893

• what2use
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed the extension and it was working great, although I do have some tweakinq questions.

For some reason now the home page is not displaying properly and it extends off the right side of the page on my smartphone.

Can anyone assist?
The page is jscwrt.demojoomla.com/

Re: new install questions (somehow page broken) 8 years, 10 months ago #18894

• what2use
  • Fresh Boarder
I found the problem. Somehow I accidentally entered a fixed width when editing the table.

Re: new install questions (somehow page broken) 8 years, 10 months ago #18911

Hi what2use.

Are you still having issues with Mobile Joomla? If so, please let us know so that we can address this right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla Support.

Re: new install questions (somehow page broken) 8 years, 10 months ago #18917

• what2use
  • Fresh Boarder
I appreciate the reply. I have unpublished the mobile joomla extension, at least for now.

I need to get the main site content finalized before I change anything else. I am not happy with the changed mobile joomla makes to the content, mainly it changes the color scheme to something other than our intended scheme.

Re: new install questions (somehow page broken) 8 years, 10 months ago #18924

Hi.

I understand your concern. We will have a new verson coming very soon with new features and changes. 

Let us know if you still need assistance with Mobile Joomla so that we can help right away.

Thanks.

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla Support.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.