Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homepage

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #18961

Hi.

I checked your site using my S3 Samsung Galaxy android and the logo shows up. Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/YBDZAbTWx

Is it still not showing on your end? If so, which phone and model?

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #18962

oh! I see. I can see that on my son's samsung mobile as well. I use iPhone6 and it is not coming on this device. And what about the menu listed there? Only Community News and Contact Us menus are opening... Thanks again for your continual help.

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #18963

Hi John! I just realized that the menus that are not coming up have sub menus. Only those that do not have sub menus (Community  News and Contact Us) are functioning. Does it make any difference on assisting me John?

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #18968

Hi.

I have the following request to help us resolve this issue:

1.) Using your iPhone 6, please go to this site: pchs-auditores.com/es/?device=auto  (to be sure desktop mode is not forced manually)

2.)  Using your iPhone 6, please go to this site mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php on the iPhone 5 and copy the results and paste it here in our forum thread.

I'll also have our developer check on your menu's while waiting for the results.

Thanks,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19006

Hi John
I went to the url: pchs-auditores.com/es/?device=auto  using my iphone 6, I can see the image (a gentleman) over the menus. 
Here is the outcome on my iphone6 after I log in to the second url: mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php 

User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12F70 Safari/600.1.4
simple: 'iPhone'
amdd: 'iPhone'
scientia: 'iPhone'

Under this I found this line again followed by "SUBMIT" button. 
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12F70 Safari/600.1.4

I also clicked on the 'SUBMIT' button but got the same screen again. 

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19010

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
John,

You published header module in mj_smartphone_header position that is visible in mobile_smartphone template only. Similar position in mobile_iphone template is titled mj_iphone_header. Alternatively you can use mj_all_header position that is visible in all templates.

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19012

Thanks for reply. But the problem is still same even after I changed the position to- mj_all_header!! Only works on android phones, not in iPhones. Please refer to photo whether I am doing as per your instructions. 
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by info.ourshan.

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19015

Hi.

Can you also send us a screenshot using your iPhone 6? 

Thanks in advanced! 

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19016

hi john, 
Here are the screenshots. 
Thanks
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by info.ourshan.

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #19018

Hi.

Is it possible for you to provide us your login credentials so that we can have thorough investigation? If so, please send it via Private Message.

I'll have our developer check on this. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.