Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homepage

Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18865

Hello everyone, 
I Just installed mobile joomla in my website www.ourshan.com . In my mobile device homescreen I found all the desktop menu listed but most of them do not expand to sub-menu and do not go through detailed article. I would like to add the logo of my organizaiton in mobile homescreen, is that possible? 

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18868

Hi info.ourshan.

Thanks for contacting Joomla Mobile! forum. For the logo, can you set it on the Header Module (mj_smartphone_header).

Please see screenshots:
screencast.com/t/f7UDhlo4
screencast.com/t/92tFow6X

For the menus, I'll check with our developer and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18869

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Preinstalled MobileJoomla templates don't support dropdown menus (but they are supported by Elegance and Flat templates).

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18870

Thank You John and Drybov. I appreciate your reply. I'll go through your instructions ASAP and will get back here with my results. 

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18877

Hi john
I tried putting my logo using the instructions given by you but I was unable to do so. Could you please tell me in bit detail? and have you heard anything from your team about the dropdown menus? Is mobileJoomla functional with only paid templates? 

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18878

Hi info.ourshan.

Can you provide a screenshot inside the header module where you can put the url of the logo image? For drop down menus, we only currrenly have paid templates (Elegance and Flat templates).

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18941

hi John, just  a quick reply. I will provide the screenshot.. but the confusion on me is how can i Put the url of the image in that box? how do i obtain the specific image url? 

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18943

hi john here are the screenshots....
Attachments:

Re: Homepage 8 years, 11 months ago #18950

Hi.

You need to find the correct URL path of your image. For example: www.example.com/logo.jpeg is the full url path of your image.

Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/LeJ3sPBP

Instructions and example how to get the full url image path (see screenshots) :
screencast.com/t/shRoROU9cf
screencast.com/t/BX6fMzz8QE0H

Let us know if you still have questions so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Joomla Mobile Support

Re: Homepage 8 years, 10 months ago #18956

Hi john, 
Thanks for your reply. I don't know why i am not being able to do this task. I tried doing this as per your instructions. the url of my logo is: ourshan.com/images/mylogo.png. You can check that with the main logo of my website www.ourshan.com. After doing this, I just get my menus listed on my mobile (No logo on the top). Could you please help. Please refer to the attachment. Thanks
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.