Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to hide Meta description in mobile version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to hide Meta description in mobile version?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #18872

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
After disabling it looks exactly how it was. Title and Meta Description do not come up. But I'm unable to use {desktop} and {mobile} tags to create different content for different devices in the same article. Ant that's the only thing I want to achieve with your module. Do you need a screenshots to follow?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #18874

Hi turboturbo.

I'll contact our developer about this issue. Similar thread: www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/3-general/18826-how-to-hide-meta-description-in-mobile-version.html#18862

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #18875

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hi turboturbo,

Could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) index.php file and html directory of JM Flatix template? (that are templates/jm_flatix/index.php and templates/jm_flatix/html/*)

PS. Maybe it would be better to ask for full template sources, but as far as I see it is commercial one and I'm not sure it's legal to distribute its files (except of *.php files, because of php scripts in all Joomla extensions should be under GPL).

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19001

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
I've emailed the requested files but didn't receive any reply. Can you confirm that you've got my email?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19005

Hi Hi turboturbo.

I'll follow-up this thread to Denis. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19011

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1) Is "Show Title" option is disabled in the article's settings?

2) It's possible to hide such titles on all pages using CSS. Just add following code to mobile template's css/custom.css file:

div.item-page > h2 { display: none; }

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19013

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
"Show Title" is disabled. More than, even if I change the Meta Description for particular article it still displays the description which was in place at the moment I've installed Mobile Joomla!.

I've added the line to custom.css in mobile template. Nothing changed. And I think that it still displays the JM Flaix layout in mobile. And in css directory for that template there are lots of different css files and I got no idea what to change and where.

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19067

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
5 days passed since my last post and I still haven't got an answer. Can you please have a look at it. Thank you.

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19072

Hi turboturbo.

Sorry for long wait. I'll follow-up this thread to Denis. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19125

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Another 5 days...
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.