Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list.

"com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18593

• mikey219
  • Fresh Boarder
hi forum - successful install, but once i go to "Go to Mobile Joomla! Control Panel" i get the error "403: Access Forbidden
"com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list." << is this hosting issue? TIA for any help/advice. mike

Re: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18594

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you have installed 3rdparty firewall extension (like RS Firewall) that might disable install of other extensions?
Last Edit: 9 years ago by dryabov.

Re: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18596

• mikey219
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, i do see RS firewall installed ... uninstall? temporarily disable?

Re: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18597

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
There should be a setting to allow installation of backend components (I don't remember how it is titled exactly).

Re: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18598

• mikey219
  • Fresh Boarder
maybe this (attached)? choose username and com_mobilejoomla then apply? thanks so much for ur help
Attachments:

Re: "com_mobilejoomla" is not in the allowed components list. 9 years ago #18599

• mikey219
  • Fresh Boarder
success! thx very much
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.