Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Excessive Width and Duplicate Menus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Excessive Width and Duplicate Menus

Excessive Width and Duplicate Menus 9 years, 1 month ago #18369

I downloaded the free version to play around with before upgrading, and I have a few issues that I am trying to work out.

1. All of our banners on each page (aside from the home page scrolling slider for some reason) have excessive width that go beyond the edges of the background. I know that this was discussed here: Jommla Forum

But I don't understand how to disable a duplicate header on the regular site, and enable it on the mobile site, I don't see anything in the advanced tab.

2. Both the standard mobile site menu/logo is appearing, and the desktop version are appearing at the same time. Before I installed mobile joomla only the mobile menu would appear (which is great, I mostly installed mobile joomla in an attempt to fix the above mentioned excessive width issue).www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/newtopic.html#

I have played around quite a bit on the back end to pretty much no success (although I did end up adding a duplicate menu to my desktop website one time. Whoops!)

Our site is: reidsaunders.org

I have been testing it on my LG Optimus, and using online iphone simulators.
Last Edit: 9 years, 1 month ago by reidsaunders. Reason: updated text for what I have tested
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.