Username Password: Remember me

Question about the $29 joomla plugin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about the $29 joomla plugin

Question about the $29 joomla plugin 9 years, 2 months ago #18308

• srivers
  • Fresh Boarder
Do I have to pay $29 every year to prevent ads from showing up on my homepage (mobile view)?

Re: Question about the $29 joomla plugin 9 years, 2 months ago #18312

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes.

Alternative way is to get MJ Pro or Elegance/Flat template (they include one year of support, but no ads displayed after that as well).

Re: Question about the $29 joomla plugin 9 years, 2 months ago #18318

• srivers
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response.
I read that the elegance template required joomla mobile, I am assuming this is the free version and then if the template is bought then no ads will appear?

My other question if I have a bunch of sites on the same domain.. example school1.123.com and school2.123.com do I need multiple licenses? If I pay the $29 for the 1 year mobile joomla version can I install on many joomla installs?

Re: Question about the $29 joomla plugin 9 years, 2 months ago #18337

• srivers
  • Fresh Boarder
can anyone answer my question?

Thx

Re: Question about the $29 joomla plugin 9 years, 2 months ago #18338

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
srivers wrote:
I read that the elegance template required joomla mobile, I am assuming this is the free version and then if the template is bought then no ads will appear?

Yes.

srivers wrote:
My other question if I have a bunch of sites on the same domain.. example school1.123.com and school2.123.com do I need multiple licenses? If I pay the $29 for the 1 year mobile joomla version can I install on many joomla installs?

License is per domain, but if you like to use it on many domains, send a request to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , some discounts are available (but it is outside of my scope).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.