Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account

Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17871

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mobile Jooma! 

I have purchased Mobile Joomla Basic for the domain www.private141.com but on my account i don't see it active.

This is the transaction ID (44J88547LB295943A) payed by PayPal on 4 ago 2014 10:13:47 CEST.
Order Number: 8XRE0BAJ4X4P (Mobile Joomla Basic)
Object n° 8XRE0BAJ4X4P $35,96 USD 1 $35,96 USD
Payment sent to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Please could you check it and update the information on my account, because the component is not working on my domain.

Many thanks.
Enrico Tombola,
Hai inviato un pagamento di $35,96 USD a Kuneri Ltd. ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17872

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The order you refer to belongs to another user (2TM***com), is it your account? And that order is active.

What do you mean by "the component is not working"?
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17873

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Yes is also my account. I purchased the component twice:

One is for the domain www.favero.it 
Code transaction ID: 2X1824796N3926024
Hai inviato un pagamento di $35,96 USD a Kuneri Ltd. ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

and the second is for www.private141.com
Order Number: 8XRE0BAJ4X4P (Mobile Joomla Basic)

On my account with username PRIVATE141 i don't see the component and the expire date.
Could you check please!
Regarding the component i mean that i have set the configuration, the theme and all was done at 10 of august. When i was back from the holydays, i find a situation different than i leave. I don't understand if depends on the component (Mobile Joomla!) or depends on the joomla update (joomla 2.5.24).

Many thanks.
Enrico

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17877

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I've just sent you info about subscriptions for your domain.

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17884

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear dryabov, I haven't receive your last comunication. Please could you send me once! many thanks.

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17885

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm sorry, I readed your message, but i have purchased twice MJ Basc and twice Elegance Template, and that purchase order was for www.private141 and www.favero.it - I have 2 account end i need to have active the two pack on the two domains i have indicated! It's possible ?

In august (at 10th of august) i leave the domain www.private141.com that was working correctly and when i was back from the hollydays, the mobile version wasn't as i leaveed but no one change something.

Please tell me what i  have to do to solve the problem on this domain.
Many thanks
Enrico Tombola

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17886

• dryabov
  • Administrator
On private141.com there a lot of "500 Internal Server Error" messages for following URLs:

templates/mobile_elegance/themes/Private141_mobile/Private141_mobile.min.css
templates/mobile_elegance/cache/820084fe.css
templates/mobile_elegance/cache/35bdd660.js

check that above files exists and webserver has permissions to read them. Also you could try to rename (or delete) file templates/mobile_elegance/.htaccess, maybe it is in conflict with your current server's settings.

As to your purchases, could you send me (to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or via PM) list of all orders IDs (that is "8XRE0...." for each of order), I'll check their status.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PRIVATE141

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17887

• dryabov
  • Administrator
PRIVATE141 wrote:
Dear dryabov, I haven't receive your last comunication. Please could you send me once! many thanks.

I send them via personal messages (www.mobilejoomla.com/component/uddeim/), could you check it (at least I see the message in my outbox)?

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17890

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Denis, i have reply by e-mail to your request!

Many thanks
Enrico Tombola

Re: Purchased Basic and don't appear on my Account 9 years, 7 months ago #17891

• PRIVATE141
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, following your suggest (heck that above files exists and webserver has permissions to read them. Also you could try to rename (or delete) file templates/mobile_elegance/.htaccess, maybe it is in conflict with your current server's settings.) i have delete the htaccess and now all is correctly displayed!!

Many thanks
Enrico Tombola 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.