Username Password: Remember me

Site Went Down
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Site Went Down

Site Went Down 9 years, 7 months ago #17849

• vscire
  • Fresh Boarder
Yesterday I installed the free version of Mobile Joomla as suggested to determine compatibility. After installation everything was fine with the site, which is under construction at 192.254.190.157/~vscire/index.php/home/home-3.  I began testing different aspects of the configuration of Mobile Joomla and after making various changes I left it until earlier today. When I came back to it today, I discovered the site was no longer available and received a 404 error when attempting to access the home page via any computer browser.  I could access the site with my iPhone.  I uninstalled Mobile Joomla and the site was then accessible again via a computer browser.  I re-installed Mobile Joomla and the site seems to still be accessible and working normally, however I have not done anything with the configuration.

What might cause the site to go down when changing the default configuration?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.