Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update

Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update 9 years, 10 months ago #17603

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
after updating to the newest version the login menu of kunena doesn't appear anymore when my smartphone (Galaxy S4) is in vertical position (the box where you enter username and password is missing):

Login menu appears when I turn it to horizontal position. Any idea how to solve?

Joomla! 2.5.22
Mobile Joomla! 1.2.9

Re: Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update 9 years, 9 months ago #17637

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Friend of mine has the same problem with same versions!

Re: Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update 9 years, 9 months ago #17679

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem ist still not solved. Before upgrading to the last version everything worked well...

Re: Login menu doesn't appear anymore in vertical view after update 9 years, 9 months ago #17718

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Solution:

Kunena - Templates - Blue Eagle Version 3.05. - COM_KUNENA_TEMPLATE_LOAD_RESPONSIVE_CSS has to be "No"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.