Username Password: Remember me

Pre-buy questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pre-buy questions

Pre-buy questions 10 years, 5 months ago #16505

• bdonner
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Mobile Joomla seems like a great component, I have some questions however before I dare to go over from a plain, not very well working responsive template to Mobile Joomla:

- the site is a multi-language site with different instances (styles) for each language in order to be able to load different language menus and logos. How does / does Mobile Joomla handle this?
- the site uses K2 and is very dependent on K2 css for displaying information. Does Mobile Joomla work seamlessly with K2?
- Do I understand correctly that Mobile Joomla is able to disable modules and module positions on server side? (Not trough CSS / client side)

Thanks!

Ben

Re: Pre-buy questions 10 years, 5 months ago #16506

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. Mobile Joomla supports multi-language mode, but it doesn't support different template styles in mobile mode. You can either set mobile template for all mobile pages, or use desktop (responsive) template in mobile mode (that is don't change template at all).

2. Mobile Joomla doesn't change work of 3rdparty extensions, but in some cases their css styles should be adjusted to look better on mobile devices.

3. Yes.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.