Username Password: Remember me

wow, tutorial REALLY needed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: wow, tutorial REALLY needed

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years, 2 months ago #165

• GGurls
  • Fresh Boarder
This seems like a nice program but where is the tutorial? Please don't point to the wiki's that's just common sense instructions. There is not even enough information about installation, and like any thing else a forum usually helps nothing... wow... this would be so much better if there was some detail instructions... I just keep getting error after error after error... and it doesn't even look like all the stuff in the package installed...

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years, 2 months ago #1379

• GGurls
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for the effort but this is totally confusing and I'm great at joomla... too many errors and the wiki tutorials were super confusing... the farthest I got was simply links showing up on my Android phone... when you pressed those links either nothing happened or an 'mysqli' error showed... needs a lot more work...

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years, 2 months ago #1382

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi GGurls,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add this to my TODO list.

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years ago #1596

• shift
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, the tutorials are weak. I've been trouble shooting for the past couple of hours and could not get it to work. After reading several articles from the forum I could not find a solution. Not impressed with this component... yet. I think it's still in beta and will check back a few versions down the road and try it again when a few more bugs are worked out.

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years ago #1606

• mvillage
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Really love the Kuneri Mobile Product, Require tutorial and more detailed instruction urgently

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years ago #1622

• bmi
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, some better instructions and tutorial. I have spent over an hour on this web site and am going in circles. My biggest issue is that it is not displaying on my android. It seems to be displaying on my Iphone just fine.

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years ago #1623

• OPEN365
  • Fresh Boarder
I am in the same position, but you people have to stop being so rude. This is just being launched and you want to treat it like a commercial product. Back off, I am sure documentation is coming.

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 14 years ago #1625

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
Tutorials are always welcome but to be honest there is nothing more simple than installing this component. I have it running on 7 sites, the installs take about 10 seconds and the component is up and running immediately, which is more than I can say for a lot of other extensions out there.

Customising MobileJoomla is also easy, it's the same as customising ANY joomla template. Kuneri have adhered to a very clean template structure and design so if you are in any way familiar with customising Joomla templates then it will be a breeze, if not then first learn the basics of customising a joomla template. The only files needing any tweaking (if any) are your index.php, templatedetails.xml and your css files. Note that there are 4 different templates pda, iphone, wap and imode ... all 4 will need to be customised if that's what you want to do and they are stored in the same templates folder as all your other joomla site templates.

Quite honestly the default templates designed by Kuneri and lightweight and perfect for the mobile devices they were intended for so if you do make changes be careful not to in turn slow down the mobile version of your site with unnecessary stuff and you'll need to remember you're dealing with mobile devices so there is limitations.

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 13 years, 11 months ago #1688

• krossi
  • Fresh Boarder
Seems like the major instructions missing are to enable the plugin & to explain how you get this "MySQLI" error from popping up.

I still need help on the MySQLI aspect. Could someone help me?

wow, tutorial REALLY needed 13 years, 11 months ago #1697

I don't agree... i installed a fresh and new joomla 1.5.18 (www.vvz4.nl/TEST/). I have chosen the BEE template. Then i installed Mobile-Joomla-0.9.4, which went good. The plugin is on and the modules to (this does the installation). I didn't change any setting! But if i look on my mobile nothing changes...

After i changed the USER AGENT CHECKING to PDA-mambot 2.x i got the pda template working on a pda with IE explorer, but the other phones like iphone and andriod won't work....

What settings are absolutley needed to get this app 100% working?
I really wan't this app to working..
RavingMad wrote:
Tutorials are always welcome but to be honest there is nothing more simple than installing this component. I have it running on 7 sites, the installs take about 10 seconds and the component is up and running immediately, which is more than I can say for a lot of other extensions out there.

Customising MobileJoomla is also easy, it's the same as customising ANY joomla template. Kuneri have adhered to a very clean template structure and design so if you are in any way familiar with customising Joomla templates then it will be a breeze, if not then first learn the basics of customising a joomla template. The only files needing any tweaking (if any) are your index.php, templatedetails.xml and your css files. Note that there are 4 different templates pda, iphone, wap and imode ... all 4 will need to be customised if that's what you want to do and they are stored in the same templates folder as all your other joomla site templates.

Quite honestly the default templates designed by Kuneri and lightweight and perfect for the mobile devices they were intended for so if you do make changes be careful not to in turn slow down the mobile version of your site with unnecessary stuff and you'll need to remember you're dealing with mobile devices so there is limitations.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.