mobile module positions not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mobile module positions not working

mobile module positions not working 10 years, 6 months ago #16032

• hannes01
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Mobile Joomla seems to be a great component, but there's an issue that I cannot solve on my own. Please help.

Let's say I use the default mobile_smartphone template. If I assign a module to a mobile position (for example mj_all_middle), its all good - the module shows up on a smartphone.

When I switch the template to site's template (Arrowthemes Lighthouse), the module won't show up anymore. It just seems that it doesn't "recognize" the mobile module positions.

I have tired different modules and all positions, no luck.

What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Re: mobile module positions not working 10 years, 6 months ago #16033

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Dynamical set of position names is supported by our mobile templates only, so it doesn't affect 3rdparty templates (actually, there may exists 3rdparty templates that support this feature, but I don't know about such templates).

Re: mobile module positions not working 10 years, 6 months ago #16170

• LynnTracy
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately, i came across the same problem. some days ago i got the app from here recommended by a friend, at first, it worked well. somehow mobile module positions does not work. I have tired different modules and all positions, nothing happened. How to do?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.