Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP

HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15268

Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have downloaded the mobile joomla to my site, but i really dont like how it looks on a mobile phone, my first website i did nothing to and it looks fine on an iphone www.localhorsemagazine.com.au

but the latest website www.tenchannel.tv looks horrible on website so downloaded mobile joomla and now it just goes to links instead of showing the actual home page etc

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15270

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can test smartphone version in browser by visiting www.tenchannel.tv/?device=xhtml and iphone version by www.tenchannel.tv/?device=iphone . And finally switch back to original version by www.tenchannel.tv/?device=auto

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15272

thank you, that last version www.tenchannel.tv/?device=auto look great, but when i view it on my iphone it doesnt look like that so how do i get it to look like that???

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15273

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I suggested to use that links in desktop browser, so that you can use its Developers Tools to adjust css, etc.
Note that by default MJ uses different templates for smartphones and iPhones, you can change them in MJ's settings.

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15274

Sorry im going to sound really stupid here, but the lady who does my website has gone away, and i am trying to do it myself and im not very savy with it, can i ask where i go to adjust the css

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15276

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by kristicanty.

Re: HELP 10 years, 9 months ago #15277

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I'd recommend you to read all articles from Docs to see what you can do with MJ.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.