Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Queries

Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14871

• modigagan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

i have installed demo version, however some queries before i go in for professional

- is it possible to customize that only specific pages are shown in mobile joomla (or rather the other way that can exclude some pages/components to be shown)- - bcoz There was styling issue in one of the component, 

- why are adsense ads not shown, how to get them show under

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14872

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. We have "unofficial" plugin MJ Tune (www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/19-elegance-template/12658-stop-particular-url-from-using-mobile-template--jomsocial.html#12770) that allows to set menu items with desktop template.

2. I don't know. Sometimes it takes about 1 day before ads block is displayed in mobile version.

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14880

• modigagan
  • Fresh Boarder
a) What is meant by 'unofficial plugin'... is it not developed by you ? what is the santity of such plugin then
i cant access the url as given by you

b) For adsense - i referred the url - www.mobilejoomla.com/tour/86-elegance-mobile-joomla-template.html
wherein mentioned - Adsense Mobile (since JQueryMobile doesn't support it)

c) The users reported that the database size increase abnormally with Mobile joomla - how can i avoid that. Does pro version address it , if yes - how

d) How can i modify the default mobile joomla templates for adding custom text or ad scripts in it 

e) Can mobile joomla can impact the desktop site

f) If a page or component is not displayed properly - will you help in customization of same.

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14883

• dryabov
  • Administrator
a) It's developed by me, but it's not listed in official repository www.mobilejoomla.com/extensions.html

b) Adsense doesn't work in AJAX mode (of Elegance and Flat templates), but it works well in non-AJAX mode

c) Don't install Scientia plugin; AMDD plugin covers most of devices and requires 4Mb of database size, and online device detection in MJPro includes ever more devices.

d) The best way is to make a copy of that templates, because of MJ updates overwrite all MJ files including templates.

e) Shouldn't impact by default, but you can disable some plugins and modules in desktop version with the aid of MJ's Extension Manager.

f) Yes, if it requires css/js changes. We don't inspect sources of 3rdparty extensions.

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14890

• modigagan
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, most likely i will be buying in Pro version
couple of more

- do you have a refund policy, if it does not work... we have tested the component in demo version
- How to make Adsense work in non-AJAX mode
- which plugin and module do you recommend to disable for Mobile Joomla
- How can i test AMDD Plugin, is it only for pro users
- We are on J 1.5.22 - do you expect to make component improvement for J 1.5
- We tested on Iphone -  but our test site is not showing in mobile - see link - iphone4simulator.com/ you may check yourself
- two of the pages is not showing well - www.usedcarindelhi.com/used-car?view=category and its inside cars i android

You may feel that we are asking repeated queries, we are interested in your product and just to be on double sure before buying the right extension

thnx

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14894

• dryabov
  • Administrator
modigagan wrote:
- do you have a refund policy, if it does not work... we have tested the component in demo version

Yes: www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/18-faq/90-mobile-joomla-licensing-faq.html

modigagan wrote:
- How to make Adsense work in non-AJAX mode

Any Adsense plugin or manually embedded js code should work.

modigagan wrote:
- which plugin and module do you recommend to disable for Mobile Joomla

We recommend to disable System-Cache plugin if you have issues with caching (MJ disables System-Cache in mobile version, but sometimes it doesn't work as expected).

modigagan wrote:
- How can i test AMDD Plugin, is it only for pro users

It's included into MJ Free (Mobile-AMDD plugin).

modigagan wrote:
- We are on J 1.5.22 - do you expect to make component improvement for J 1.5

mobilejoomla.com is based on Joomla 1.5, so we have to support it 

modigagan wrote:
- We tested on Iphone -  but our test site is not showing in mobile - see link - iphone4simulator.com/ you may check yourself

iphone4simulator.com is just an iframe and not an emulator. As to iPhone, it's better to use mobitest.akamai.com (test on real devices).

modigagan wrote:
- two of the pages is not showing well - www.usedcarindelhi.com/used-car?view=category and its inside cars i android

There is a conflict because of jQuery library is loaded by your desktop template mycar_home, but mobile templates don't include jQuery (except of Elegance and Flat templates).

Re: Queries 10 years, 11 months ago #14898

• modigagan
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, Great
I am keen to buy your Pro Version

- Many users have reported heavy db size and many tables been created - extensions.joomla.org/extensions/mobile/mobile-display/11722....... Still, unsure how will this be addressed

- At best can go in for Pro Version in the price referred (elegance or club version - additional sum is out of budget)

- Have 3 components in main site - which work through Jquery & Ajax - so Jquery for Mobile is reqd. As i said budget is an issue - if you can incorporate Jquery functionality (in upcoming release) a part of existing mobile template - it can be great

- Would intend to test MJ Tune - if possible

I look forward for including Jquery & addressing db issue as reported by users a part of next release if possible - not only for us but to make the component more versatile and features in a value price... Look forward to be a customer of yours, but with slight tweakings as referred in component - price n db size
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.