Username Password: Remember me

Mobile template or menu not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile template or menu not working

Mobile template or menu not working 10 years, 10 months ago #14798

• nilands55s
  • Fresh Boarder
At one point I had this thing working but now it's not. I don't know what caused it to work and can't seem to get it to work again. I have tried every click there is with no joy! all that shows is my normal main page. when it was working I had two menus and I tried to get it to one menu and nothing works. I have reinstalled the latest version again and that did not help. I have no idea what help to ask for
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by nilands55s.

Re: Mobile template or menu not working 10 years, 5 months ago #16312

• woiow
  • Fresh Boarder
nilands55s wrote:
At one point I had this thing working but now it's not. I don't know what caused it to work and can't seem to get it to work again. I have tried every click there is with no joy! all that shows is my normal main page. when it was working I had two menus and I tried to get it to one menu and nothing works. I have reinstalled the latest version again and that did not help. I have no idea what help to ask for

I'm having the same issue with Flat...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.