Error 404 on Iphone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error 404 on Iphone

Error 404 on Iphone 11 years ago #14532

• gleroy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I just moved a website from a server (Windows, IIS) to another (Debian, Apache, PHP5.2, MySQL 5.1), and it seems that the Mobile Joomla was broken in the move. Since, I have a 404 error with Iphone (I don't have one but I make tests with user-agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16 ).

I don't have any problem with other devices, it seems that other devices don't use Mobile Joomla.

My website directory belongs to www:data with standards rights (755 for directories, 644 for files). I don't see errors in apache logs, just 404 responses in the access file. Version of Mobile Joomla is 1.2.5.1 (I've just updated it), and database is "Mobile - AMDD March 2013".

Here is my config.ini (I've modified some non relevant data) : bpaste.net/show/95634/
I have clear the cache.

Now, I don't know what I could have missed. Can someone help me ?

Thanks for your help,
Gregoire
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.