Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

simulator/user-agents stopped working?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: simulator/user-agents stopped working?

simulator/user-agents stopped working? 11 years ago #14412

• brad
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I installed MJ 1.2.5.1 on Joomla 2.5.8 with the Mobile AMDD March 2013 database.

My iphone displays the site correctly and updates with the changes I am implementing. iphonetester.com worked initially (for one day) but now i can't get the mobile content sent to my desktop no matter what I try. I changed user agents (and confirmed) in IE, FF and Safari, but it still shows me the desktop content. I've tried (and confirmed) two different iphone user agent strings, one from the Tech Patterns :: Firefox UserAgent Switcher list and one pulled from my iphone.

User-agent: User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3

User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

Any ideas? I'm at a loss to why it worked in the first place, and now won't no matter what I try,

Thanks!

Re: simulator/user-agents stopped working? 11 years ago #14418

• brad
  • Fresh Boarder
Resolved, I was clearing cache every time, but then realized I had cookies deselected.

Re: simulator/user-agents stopped working? 11 years ago #14421

• Tuituji
  • Fresh Boarder
That is good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.