Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 2 months ago #144

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
I am using the default_ex template. These changes probably wont work for every Kunena template.

#fb_cat1 .td-1, #fb_cat1 .td-3 , #fb_cat1 .td-4, #fb_cat1 .td-5,#fb_cat1 .th-1, #fb_cat1 .th-3 , #fb_cat1 .th-4, #fb_cat1 .th-5, table#Kunena_top {display:none}
#fb_flattable .td-0, #fb_flattable .th-0 , #fb_flattable .td-2, #fb_flattable .th-2, #fb_flattable .td-6, #fb_flattable .th-6, #fb_flattable .td-7, #fb_flattable .th-7{display:none}
.fb-msgview-left, .fb-msgview-l-cover, .fb-msgview-left-b{display:none}
.fb_sth {display:none}
#Kunena div.fb_message_buttons_cover {float: left}

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 2 months ago #1338

• C00L
  • Administrator
Is this a question or a suggestion?

Check this out;

www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/kunena-mobile-joomla-extension
Last Edit: 12 years ago by C00L.

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 1 month ago #1454

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
Rleathers could you please post your site URL so I can see how the kunena changes look, thanks

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 1 month ago #1456

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
I can get you a series of screenshots but its a password-protected site so the URL wouldn't do you any good.

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 1 month ago #1457

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
awesome good job, thanks for posting.. I am going to have to make this change

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 1 month ago #1474

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
Hey rleathers is there any way you could upload your updated css so that i can use this on my site too. Or can you tell me where you made those changes. Thanks so much

How to make Kunena play nice with the iphone template 14 years, 1 month ago #1485

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
I just added those lines to the CSS file for the iPhone template
templates/mobile_pda/css/mj_xhtml.css
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.