Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages!

Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14387

• cypherinfo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I've installed your great component for a Joomla! 1.5 web site: http://www.daktaribushschool.org/ with a JA Purity II, Running on T3 framework template.
when accessing its home page with a Blackberry Torche 9810 or an ipad or iphone the image in the header is lacking see it here: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/cypherinfo/view/15114647
I tried several configuratiion in the smartphone tab with no result. All is displayed well when I switch on the desktop view mode. How to fix it please?
Thank you.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by cypherinfo.

Re: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14461

• daktari
  • Fresh Boarder
When people try to access the website for the 1st time with the blackberry, the home page isn't displaying properly. You have to go to "desktop version" at the bottom of the page to get it correctly. 
On some iphone, it seems that the page is too large to get it all on the screen. See attached pictures of when trying to access the www.daktaribushschool.org website. 
Thank you for your help.

IMG_0126.png

IMG_0127.png

IMG_0128.png

IMG_0129.png

IMG_0130.png

IMG_0131.png

Re: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14462

• daktari
  • Fresh Boarder
This is the picture of the page you get when opening the website www.daktaribushschool.org for the first time with a blackberry. 
You can only get it displayed properly if you click on "desktop version" at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your help 
Attachments:

Re: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14465

• daktari
  • Fresh Boarder
daktari wrote:
When people try to access the website for the 1st time with the blackberry, the home page isn't displaying properly. You have to go to "desktop version" at the bottom of the page to get it correctly. 
On some iphone, it seems that the page is too large to get it all on the screen. See attached pictures of when trying to access the www.daktaribushschool.org website. 
Thank you for your help.

IMG_0126.png

IMG_0127.png

IMG_0128.png

IMG_0129.png

IMG_0130.png

IMG_0131.png

Hosting provider name: Media-Slave.co.uk
Phone used are Blackberry Torch 9810 and Iphone 4S
Using Joomla version 1.5.20

Re: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14467

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It's issue of ja_purity_ii template (e.g. that white background is www.daktaribushschool.org/templates/ja_purity_ii/images/logo.gif)

Re: Blackberry Torche 9810 does not displays well web pages! 11 years ago #14468

• cypherinfo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, thank you for your reply. It would be great to enable all of the thousands users of ja purity templateI to use your extension. How may you say on it pls?
Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.