Username Password: Remember me

First time: some questions before installation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First time: some questions before installation

First time: some questions before installation 11 years, 2 months ago #13847

• maryonee
  • Fresh Boarder
I just downloaded mobile joomla and before installation and use for the first time I have some questions: I have almost finished a website with a full screen, responsive template, it already shows pretty good on tablet and mobile but need some tweaking. Like the iframe image from google maps is too large and is showing outside the module position and there is some space beside the logo that is not showing on a normal screen but only on mobile. Also images I edited in JCE are not showing the way they should on tablet and mobile, they are a bit too large. Are these things that are easily solved by using mobile joomla or are that just css issues that I need to solve in another way?

Re: First time: some questions before installation 11 years, 2 months ago #13849

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I'd conside MobileJoomla as a tool that helps you to solve your issues, but it is not done automatically. MobileJoomla allows you:
- to rescale big image to fit mobile screen size and to reduce its size
- to disable certain modules/plugins in mobile version
- to set separate homepage for mobile devices
- with the aid of Mobile-Content plugin to display alternative content on mobile devices
The following user(s) said Thank You: maryonee

Re: First time: some questions before installation 11 years, 2 months ago #13850

• maryonee
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, sounds like the solutions for my issues, i will install it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.