Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to hide the article in the home page without creating any m
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to hide the article in the home page without creating any m

How to hide the article in the home page without creating any m 11 years, 2 months ago #13840

• Link
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all I have a question to ask about the component mobilejoomla:

I would like to create a mobile site like this: www.erikahotel.it/mobile/en/
This is my test site: mobile.worklive.altervista.org

I set in the settings general (Dispay component: off) to hide the article in the home page "Introduction" on the home page of the site. But if I click on the first menu item "introduction" I do not redirect to the desired article whereas all other menu items work correctly.

-Why?

I hope I managed to explain, thank you all in advance.

Re: How to hide the article in the home page without creating any m 11 years, 2 months ago #13919

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It's because of "Introduzione" is your homepage (or an alias to homepage). I would create special "Home" item for actual homepage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Link

Re: How to hide the article in the home page without creating any m 11 years, 2 months ago #13928

• Link
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi thanks for the answer:

If I create a new home page (menu item of "home") Also is it created to original site instead of the home page of the site That must be "introduction", you can not hide the article of the home page ("introduction" ) from the homepage of mobilesite and show it only when you finish click on it?

In a nutshell I have to create a site like this: www.erikahotel.it/mobile/en/

If I understand your answer I can not apply for me ... just wondering if you can accomplish what I ask!

Sincerely
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.