Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to Integrate Mobile Joomla Kunena forum with wordpress
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to Integrate Mobile Joomla Kunena forum with wordpress

How to Integrate Mobile Joomla Kunena forum with wordpress 11 years, 10 months ago #10110

• sanjananb
  • Fresh Boarder
I have installed wordpress and i want integrate joomla based mobile Kunena forum with my wordpress site...i want to add a page like this and want to host Kunena forum here..and want to show kunena forum under wordpress installation..

is it possible??Are there any joomla extension Available??

Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by sanjananb.

Re: How to Integrate Mobile Joomla Kunena forum with wordpress 10 years, 8 months ago #15731

• cagesquir
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
more probably you've already find a solution, but I recently stumbled upon one automated converter cms2cms that transfers KUnena to bbPress and it works really good and fast. I also was looking for so-called bridge to connect Joomla Kunena to WP, but i didn't found anything. The migration with cms2cms was flawless and the result was even better I'd expected. you may try free demo if you're interested how it works
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.