Class 'phpQuery' not found
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Class 'phpQuery' not found

Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21389

• BobWales
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
This application looks great and whilst testing the free version I have noticed impressive speed increases. However, for many blog and article pages at our site we get blank screens with the error "Class 'phpQuery' not found".
To fix this we have to downgrade to PHP version 5 from 7.2, which is very frustrating.
So, before I go and look for an alternative application is this a known issue? What do I have to fix to get it working with PHP version 7.2 / 7.3?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21390

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Mobile Joomla! doesn't use phpQuery class. Do you have file name and line number in the error message text?

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21391

• BobWales
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for looking.
This is the debug report...

Class 'phpQuery' not found

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/juicebik/staging/1/index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:261
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/juicebik/staging/1/components/com_content/content.php:38
8 ContentController->display() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:702
9 JControllerLegacy->display() /home/juicebik/staging/1/components/com_content/controller.php:113
10 ContentViewCategory->display() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:664
11 JViewCategory->display() /home/juicebik/staging/1/components/com_content/views/category/view.html.php:258
12 JViewLegacy->display() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/view/category.php:233
13 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:216
14 include() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:677
15 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/juicebik/staging/1/templates/juicy/html/com_content/category/blog.php:61
16 include() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:677

Perhaps upgrading Joomla from 3.6.5 would update the libraries, but that does cause other problems in other components...

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21392

• dryabov
  • Administrator
phpQuery is not part of Joomla! too, so unlikely updating 3.6 to 3.9 will solve the problem. The line

16 include() /home/juicebik/staging/1/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:677

is just running of the template, so most likely there should be either extra lines after "16 include()", or there should be a filename:linenumber info somewhere at the end of error message (but before call stack).

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21396

• BobWales
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, after a re-install and revert to Joomla 3.6.5 all is up and running on elegance template with PHP 7.2 working. Speed is excellent improvement, so now I am happy!
Just one thing you may help with: the menu for a section (see www.juicybike.co.uk menu item "Why e-bike" will not expand. Not sure why? Otherwise, impressed!

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21397

• dryabov
  • Administrator
As to "Why e-bike", this menu item is of separator type, and that's why it is rendered as a separator in mobile template. I'll try to make separators expandable as well in the next Elegance release, at first thought there should be no problem with implementation of such a fix.

Re: Class 'phpQuery' not found 5 years, 2 months ago #21409

• dryabov
  • Administrator
@BobWales Hmm, no, it's not a separator (separator items are supported properly in Mobile_Elegance template that you use).

Do you use latest Mobile Joomla (2.1.31) and Mobile_Elegance (2.0.21) versions?

Could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) screenshot of those menu items from backend (with its types below title)?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.