Username Password: Remember me

HTTP 500 error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HTTP 500 error

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21296

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Did you unpack MobileJoomla package into that directory? Please, clear that directory and unpack Mobile-Joomla.2.1.25.tar.gz (or other version you have) to that directory, and then run Install from Directory in Joomla's Installer component.

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21298

• ldor
  • Junior Boarder
Sorry, but it looks like there is some misunderstanding. I thought you are now trying to help me install your Errorlogging plugin, not MobileJoomla? Otherwise, I had no problem installing MobileJoomla 2.1.25, but after installing I have problems with some pages of my site. Or do you suggest that I re-install MobileJoomla 2.1.25 by first uploading it to that directory and then installing from there?

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21299

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Yes, I'm sorry for this misunderstanding.

As to the plugin, the version for Joomla! 2.5+ was attached by mistake. Here is version for Joomla! 1.5.
Attachments:

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21300

• ldor
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you. Now I could install errorlogging plugin and have reproduced the error for two pages:
m.sahajayogaportal.org/mobile-test.html and m.sahajayogaportal.org/sabahmed

Now should I upload MobileJoomla and re-install it from directory or should I wait first till you have a look at the error_log file? (I've renamed the file to error_log.txt because php extension seems not to be allowed for upload).
Attachments:

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21301

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I see several

ERROR: Class 'JDocumentRendererHead' not found in /home/sahajayo/public_html/plugins/system/articlesanywhere/helper.php on line 979

in your log file. Could you try to temporary disable Articles Anywhere plugin and check mobile version of your website again?

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21302

• dryabov
  • Administrator
What version of Articles Anywhere do you use? Seems latest one with support of Joomla! 1.5 (ver. 2.4.6) doesn't contain reference to JDocumentRendererHead in its sources.

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21303

• ldor
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, when I disabled Articles Anywhere, those pages started loading without an error. But I can't do without that plugin, it's used too much in my site.

I couldn't find which version is installed on my site, it doesn't write the version anywhere. But is should be one that supports Joomla 1.5, I suppose.
Last Edit: 5 years, 6 months ago by ldor.

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21304

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I've checked that your version is 1.6.1, so I'll try to download and check this version. Don't you like to update Articles Anywhere to ver. 2.4.6?

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21305

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Unfortunately, currently there is no way to download version 1.6.1 from regularlabs.com. Articles Anywhere 2.4.6 is the oldest available release.

Re: HTTP 500 error 5 years, 6 months ago #21306

• ldor
  • Junior Boarder
Would you suggest that I install Articles Anywhere 2.4.6? I don't think that could cause any trouble, in the least case I have a backup of my site. But do you think updating it to 2.4.6 may help?
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.