Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices

Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices 6 years, 4 months ago #21036

Hello! I would like my product list to be 3 columns in a layout. I had checked CSS settings inside 3ca6a8.css file in my Mobile Joomla folder and it was affirmative that the settings had been correct; I however failed to make out the consistent effect(s) on mobile devices. It seemed somewhat awkward that such CSS settings were not applied to mobile interface from desktop one. Does it bother to tell me whether I was getting anything lost in such procedure(s)? Thank you very much!!!
Attachments:

Re: Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices 6 years, 4 months ago #21037

@john_yen_Firstohm,

Hello. Which template are you using in Mobile Joomla? If its a built-in template, let me check with our lead developer if its possible to have a 3 column product list in built-in MJ template.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
The following user(s) said Thank You: john_yen_Firstohm

Re: Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices 6 years, 4 months ago #21040

Hello,

We are applying LT templates. Here is the source link.

Re: Incapable of Synchronizing My Interface on Mobile Devices 6 years, 4 months ago #21044

@john_yen_Firstohm , I suggest you contact the make of your template if its possible to 3 columns for your product list.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.