Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images...

Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20833

Hello,
I have just updated 2.1.18 on my site (www.sudkarting.fr) and all the images have disappeared (Logo, Slider, image of my Hikasho shop ...)
Do you have an idea?

Best Regards

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20834

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
We are trying to resolve it, hope to fix it soon. As a temporary solution, disable "Lazy load" of images in MJ's settings.

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20838

Hello,

It's the same with version 2.1.19 ...

cordially

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20839

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Do you use Joomla's Page Cache plugin or other caching plugin or external tool? Do you have issue with slider only, or it is related to every image on the website?

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20849

Hello,

Yes, I use Joomla's Page Cache plugin and the problem is every image on the website. I will test the 2.1.20.

Cordially

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20850

Hello,

With the 2.1.20 I must use Lazy Load at OFF and Slider > ok, all Images > ok but if use Lazy Load at ON all images diseaper but Slider is ok...

With each update, I replace 4 files to have a layout that suits me (b0d0a9 in media/mj
after mj.css and structure.css in templates/mobile_basic/css, and finaly jquery.mobile-1.4.5.min.css in templates/mobile_basic/vendor/jqm

Would you want a administrator access?

Cordially

Re: Images... 6 years, 10 months ago #20853

• dryabov
  • Administrator
> if use Lazy Load at ON all images diseaper but Slider is ok.

Hmm, usually the behavior is opposite: all images except ones in slider are displayed correctly. Anyway, lazy loading of images may conflict with 3rdparty javascripts that manipulate images or their parent elements in its own way (sliders, accordions, etc.) and we recommend to disable lazy loading in such cases.

> With each update, I replace 4 files to have a layout that suits me

It's better to save modified css styles to templates/mobile_basics/css/custom.css instead (this file is loaded after all other css files), then there will be no need to change internally generated files in media/mj directory.

Re: Images... 6 years, 9 months ago #20856

Hello,

OK but I do not know how to do all this ..

Re: Images... 6 years, 3 months ago #21073

Hi,
Same things with images and slider (2.1.24)...

An idéa?

Re: Images... 6 years, 3 months ago #21076

@sudkarting30,

Hi, please send us some details and screenshot about the issue.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.