Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones

Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 7 years, 1 month ago #20720

• krestowsky
  • Fresh Boarder
-en
Hello! I installed the extension v2.1.17 in the site arn-spb.ru (www.арн-спб.рф). I edited the files in css (/media/mj). However, after a while the added changes to css disappear, and then the css files are replaced with new ones.
For example, css for the main page was called, but now 105961.css. Now I've restored a backup copy of the old version. How do I make sure that the changes I make to css are not automatically deleted?

-rus
Здравствуйте! Установил расширение v2.1.17 в сайт arn-spb.ru (www.арн-спб.рф). Редактировал файлы в css (/media/mj). Однако, через какое-то время добавленные изменения в css пропадают, а потом и вовсе файлы css заменяются на новые.
Например, css для главной страницы назывался 7ed595.css, а теперь 105961.css. Сейчас восстановил резервную копию старой версии. Как сделать так, чтобы те изменения, которые я вношу в css не удалялись автоматически?

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 7 years, 1 month ago #20724

@krestowsky, you need to edit the custom.css file. If you edited the wrong CSS file and there is an update of the extension, it will overwrite that file you edited.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 7 years, 1 month ago #20726

• krestowsky
  • Fresh Boarder
-eng
Thanks for the answer. Custom.css is in site.ru/templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css? I do not know much about this, but what changes do I need to make to the file? Now there is nothing in it. It is empty. On my site, about 15 css files have been changed to look like it should in mobile devices. Please write a more detailed answer.

-rus
Спасибо за ответ. Custom.css находится в site.ru/templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css? Я плохо разбираюсь в этом, но какие изменения нужно внести в файл? Сейчас в нем ничего нет. Он пуст. На моём сайте порядка 15 файлов css было изменено, чтобы он смотрелся как надо в мобильных устройствах. Пожалуйста, напишите более подробный ответ.

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 7 years ago #20746

• krestowsky
  • Fresh Boarder
Support! Help me!

-eng
Thanks for the answer.
Custom.css is in site.ru/templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css? I do not know much about this, but what changes do I need to make to the file? Now there is nothing in it. It is empty. On my site, about 15 css files have been changed to look like it should in mobile devices. Please write a more detailed answer.

-rus
Спасибо за ответ. Custom.css находится в site.ru/templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css? Я плохо разбираюсь в этом, но какие изменения нужно внести в файл? Сейчас в нем ничего нет. Он пуст. На моём сайте порядка 15 файлов css было изменено, чтобы он смотрелся как надо в мобильных устройствах. Пожалуйста, напишите более подробный ответ.

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 7 years ago #20747

@krestowsky , yes you are correct. Please use or edit the css file in site.ru/templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 6 years, 7 months ago #20939

• alfabeto
  • Fresh Boarder
I´m having the same problem in my site. Could you explain what you mean about edit the custom.css ?!!

Re: Added changes to css disappear or replaced with new ones 6 years, 7 months ago #20948

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.