• Page:

TOPIC: Template broken - no menu

Template broken - no menu 7 years, 3 months ago #20517

• zepokpok
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello there,

Thank you for this wonderful tool.

I have a problem on my website : www.oliverie.com/nl/
Navigation seems broken, i can't see all the pages, and the template seems to be fully broken.

What problem could it be ?

Installation was OK, the permissions on folders are OK too, if you have an idea i would be happy to hear it !

Thank you

Re: Template broken - no menu 7 years, 3 months ago #20523

@zepokpok, please try to completely uninstall Mobile Joomla. Then download the latest version from our site and re-install and see if that fixes the issue.

If it still the same, send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Template broken - no menu 7 years, 3 months ago #20537

• zepokpok
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello !

OK, i will try, thank you !
I think i already downloaded the latest version on your website, but i will have a new try.

thank you for your answer, have a nice week-end !

Re: Template broken - no menu 7 years, 2 months ago #20593

Try to perform menu item assignment from a template style edit page .Using the menu assignment tab .You get a javascript error when try to use the toggle buttons.$$ is not a function.Important:this will not happen with joomla default template,though the problem is indeed in Joomla and not in external templates.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.