Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla!

Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20490

• xpadriano
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I use 2.5.9 version Joomla!
when I upload your compressed extension my website show me JFile: :read: Impossibile aprire file: /home/pugliain/public_html/tmp/gzip58835dbaf1c73

Impossibile aprire il file= Impossible to open the file

How I can solve it?
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by xpadriano.

Re: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20495

@xpadriano , Hello this is John from Mobile Joomla! support. That error message looks like the file is corrupt. Please try again to download the extension from our site then upload and install it again.

If its still doing the same thing, send us please a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20496

• xpadriano
  • Fresh Boarder
the problem is the same, enable to write entry. I'm sending my temporary admin for you.
many tnx

Re: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20498

@xpadriano, I replied to your email. What you can also try is to unpack the package to the directory 'tmp' and install using directory installation. Please see screenshot for more instructions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20503

• xpadriano
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, many tnx but I solved by changing ".tar.gz" in ".zip" and it works!

Re: Problem installation of the extension Mobile Joomla! 7 years, 3 months ago #20505

@xpadriano thanks good news!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.