Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem after installation Mobile Joomla 2.1.16
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem after installation Mobile Joomla 2.1.16

Problem after installation Mobile Joomla 2.1.16 7 years, 2 months ago #20450

Hello! After installing Mobile Joomla 2.1.16 there was a problem on a mobile device associated with the content width on the screen. What is the reason and how to solve this problem? The screenshot images of the site on the screen before and after installing the extension attached.
Attachments:

Re: Problem after installation Mobile Joomla 2.1.16 7 years, 2 months ago #20454

@el.sergeevna , may I ask if you have a previous version of Mobile Joomla and was it working?

Please send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Problem after installation Mobile Joomla 2.1.16 7 years, 2 months ago #20457

Yes, the previous version of Mobile Joomla is installed and working, but when checking the website optimization for mobile devices, Google was granted the usual version of the site, rather than a mobile.
As the new version of Mobile Joomla changed the order of the menu on the main site and the menu links on mobile
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.