Username Password: Remember me

This forum is NOT helpful
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: This forum is NOT helpful

This forum is NOT helpful 7 years, 8 months ago #20210

• impulse
  • Fresh Boarder
I just purchased mobile joomla 2.1.11 for 30 dollars and I'm having a LOT of problems... My website will not show up on any mobile device now. It was working just fine using the old MJ 1.x and Joomla 3.6.2 and the flat template... now all I get is a blank screen on mobile devices... after reading and playing around with the different configurations nothing work... after looking at this forum all I see is the same moderator that says the same thing over and over (send me a screen shot and make me an admin) but NEVER POST THE SOLUTION...

Y'all have to do better than this...

Re: This forum is NOT helpful 7 years, 8 months ago #20217

Hello @impulse,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are asking for a screenshot and temporary admin login because most of the issues are so different and we have to further investigate, replicate the issue from our end and provide solution for a specific issue.

Can you tell us more about your issue? Can you check if you are using the old template (template of MJ 1.x) ? If so, try using the template from the MJ 2.x version. If that does not work, please send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.