Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile

Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile 7 years, 9 months ago #20161

Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile-friendly and PageSpeed

Domain khambenhnamkhoa.vn
I access by phone, it receives the correct interface, but check mobile-friendly and PageSpeed not show template mobile.
demo developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?utm_source=MFT&utm_campaign=MFT&utm_medium=incoming-link&priorityGroup=USABILITY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkhambenhnamkhoa.vn%2F&tab=mobile

I use Mobile Joomla! Current version 1.2.13 Community
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.0 Stable

Please show me how to fix
Last Edit: 7 years, 9 months ago by minhlinh100@gmail.com.

Re: Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile 7 years, 9 months ago #20164

Hello,

Have you tried our latest version of Mobile Joomla 2.x? If not, please see: www.mobilejoomla.com/download.html

See if that fixes the issue. If not, please send us a temporary login to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and the URL of this forum thread.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile 7 years, 9 months ago #20165

OKE thanks you very much, it works

Re: Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile 7 years, 9 months ago #20166

HELP ME !!

after I updated Mobile Joomla to version 2.x
the old theme broken my mobile?
What should I do ?

john.causing wrote:
Hello,

Have you tried our latest version of Mobile Joomla 2.x? If not, please see: www.mobilejoomla.com/download.html

See if that fixes the issue. If not, please send us a temporary login to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and the URL of this forum thread.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Errors do not receive the correct template when testing mobile 7 years, 9 months ago #20168

Hello,

Please send us a screenshot and temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.