Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile

Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile 7 years, 11 months ago #20109

• clairewang
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear all,

Because I have some functions like Membership Logon doesn't show up, I need to turn off the Mobile Joomla! I have turned off everything but my home page and some pages still in mobile page. Even I uninstall Mobile Joomla! can't help. Please save me quickly. I appreciate your help.

Re: Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile 7 years, 11 months ago #20111

Hello clairewang,

Please send us the following to help us resolve your issues on Mobile Joomla:

1.) Screenshot pointing out the issue of Membership logon
2.) Temporary admin login for further investigation

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile 7 years, 11 months ago #20131

• clairewang
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello John,

After enabling Mobile Joomla! the home page still non-mobile and the other pages are in mobile, but no membership login. I put that membership in the plug-ins. The Mobile Page doesn't turn off even I disable in the control panel, only when I disable the all plug-ins.
You can login at the front page by using This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it about forgetting the password, the system will send you the password.

And your post doesn't allow the attachment, I will send you through email again.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by clairewang.

Re: Urgent--Turn off everything but the pages still Mobile 7 years, 11 months ago #20134

Hi Claire,

We received your email. I'll have our lead developer follow-up on this.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.