Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT

Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20072

We use Mobile Joomla with flat Template.
I have a separate menu for the mobile site and the standard site.

When I set the "Force as Homepage" field to the "Home" menu item from the mobile menu, it doesn't work.
As soon as we activate SEF (built in), the mobile default site on general tab set by default is not forced but the desktop home is shown.

We use Joomla native SEF.
We set homepage on "General" tab.

This is an urgent customer project we were supposed to finish today, but cannot because joomla mobile does not work regarding this issue and we already spent hours with troubleshooting.

Please help. Thanks.

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20073

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. Please send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation.

1.) Screenshots pointing out the issue
2.) Temporary admin login

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20075

Hello,

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20076

Hi,

thank you for you replay. I just sent you an email with all the details This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Hoping to hear from you soon!

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20077

btw your forum editor seems to be buggy, too. Return key does not work poperly

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20078

Hello,

I can see you purchased a Flat template. Are you still having issues using Force as Home Page feature? If so, please send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation.

1.) Screenshots pointing out the issue
2.) Temporary admin login

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 11 months ago #20079

Hi Alfred,

I replied to your email. Thanks for the info you provided.

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 10 months ago #20106

• boeschung
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
the last time we heard from you by mail was end of May. Did you get our emails? We please need a status of the problem solving or a hint how to move on right now. Does our client need to sign the fee-based service to get extensive support?
If this cannot be solved by mid-week latest we will have to figure out a solution without Mobile Joomla.
Best Alfred

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 10 months ago #20107

Hello Alfred,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our lead developer is currently investigating the issue about the Forced Homepage feature of Mobile Joomla. Can you re-send please to our email thread so that we can make another follow-up and re-investigate the issue?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Force as Home Page does not work - URGENT 7 years, 8 months ago #20209

• impulse
  • Fresh Boarder
Seriously, Yall need to post the SOLUTION in the forum.. I'm seeing the same problems I'm having right now and the only answer is "send me a screenshot"

WHAT'S THE FREAKING SOLUTION?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.