Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

how to install this 2.1.7 product? video tutorial is confusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to install this 2.1.7 product? video tutorial is confusing

how to install this 2.1.7 product? video tutorial is confusing 8 years ago #20028

I just downloaded the .tar file for 2.1.7. I extracted the files. I tried to follow the installation instructions at www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/12-getting-started/40-installation.html.  But the video is not clear.  When I typed in "localhost/mobilejoomla/administrator" in my browser's Address field, I received "site not found"  so I cannot access the Mobile Zoomla administrator/control panel/

Re: how to install this 2.1.7 product? video tutorial is confusing 8 years ago #20031

Hello webmaster2016,

The localhost/mobilejoomla on the url is for the users who's using a local webserver and the 'mobilejoomla' is the directory of my Joomla site. 

Do you have a live site? or are you working on your localhost too? Please send us a screenshot so that we can provide you more instructions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.