Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called

Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19930

• willmclean
  • Fresh Boarder
Errors with my latest update with Mobile Joomla, using 2.1.4 and Mobile Square

Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called

Continue to get errors when loading pages. Any ideas?

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19931

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What other MobileJoomla extensions do you use? Seems there should be no such a message with latest MJ and Square only installed.

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19932

• dryabov
  • Administrator
And is there information displayed about filename and line where error is located?

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19933

• willmclean
  • Fresh Boarder
No other Mobile Joomla extensions installed or activated. I have
Mobile Menu module Site Module 1.2.13, but I think that is part of current Component, right?
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by willmclean.

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19934

• dryabov
  • Administrator
"Mobile Menu" (mod_mj_menu) module is a part of Mobile Joomla 1.x.
Mobile Joomla 2.x uses Joomla's menu module (mod_menu).

But as far as I remember, Mobile Menu doesn't call getToolbar() method.

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19935

• willmclean
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a way to debug this. I can't see the messages as they pop up and then disappear?

Attached are the modules I have. I currently disabled them all due to the regular error message that appear.

I am using js_impacto  template which does have a mobile friendly - responsive template.
( This did work before I did the update to the newer MobileJoomla.
Attachments:

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19936

• dryabov
  • Administrator
willmclean wrote:
Is there a way to debug this. I can't see the messages as they pop up and then disappear?

What browser do you use? In most browsers it's possible to open page source (with a shortcut command like Ctrl+U) and found this message there.

Re: Strict Standards error : get Toolbar() should not be called 8 years, 2 months ago #19939

Hi willmclean,

Please provide us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation:

1.) screenshot of the issue
2.) temporary login 

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.