Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased

How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased 8 years, 4 months ago #19753

• Bren
  • Fresh Boarder
I purchased the Square Template recently and I can't find where to download it from Mobile Joomla.  I'm logged in and only see my order history?  Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased 8 years, 4 months ago #19754

• Bren
  • Fresh Boarder
Oops, I found it.  Thanks.

Re: How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased 8 years, 4 months ago #19756

Good to know you're able to download the template. Let us know if you have further questions so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased 7 years, 8 months ago #20201

Same problem here but I haven't found the copy. 

Re: How do download a copy of the Square Template I purchased 7 years, 8 months ago #20204

Hi guys,

Here's the download link for the list of premium templates and extensions: www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/new.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.