Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2?

Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2? 8 years, 7 months ago #19438

• kranotza
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have installed 2.0.2 Community and would like to remove the top and bottom ads (very annoying ads).

I understand I have to pay $29 for the Basic Module. But, since I have done some CSS changes, it's not clear to me how the Basic module remove the ads (does it change functionality? override CSS? does it uninstall 2.0.2?).

Is it installed like a Joomla Module?

I don't wish to make changes to the web site: I like to work with version 2.0.2, since it was working nicely before the ads came up.

Thanks,
Udi
The following user(s) said Thank You: vosafojarian

Re: Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2? 8 years, 7 months ago #19450

Hi Udi.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. When you upgrade from Free to MJ Basic, it will not override the CSS.

When you install the Mobile Joomla Basic, all of the custom CSS will still be the same and the ads will be removed.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2? 8 years, 7 months ago #19462

• oliverjoom
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I didn't want to open a new thread for my question and this one seems the best fit: I'm currently trying out the Free version of Mobile Joomla to see what kind of ads will be displayed on my site. So far I could only see the small ad at the very bottom of the page.
My question: Is that all of the ads Mobile Joomla will ever display or will there also be additional ads added (not related directly to Mobile Joomla) that will display as well? The reason I am asking is that my website is non-profit and is 100% ad free by policy so the small ad at the bottom would be fine but if any other ads are displayed then this could be a problem. Can you clarify if there will ever be additional ads besides the bottom bar?

Thanks for a reply

Re: Ad Removal with Basic Modu: Does it require uninstall of 2.0.2? 8 years, 7 months ago #19463

Hi oliverjoom.

Our current version has the bottom ads position only. 

Let us know if you have further questions.

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.