Username Password: Remember me

I-phone template error message
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I-phone template error message

I-phone template error message 8 years, 8 months ago #19344

• travisb
  • Fresh Boarder
I am getting an error message whenever I attempt to use the I-Phone Template. The free version had itemized options for I-Phone and Smart Phone as a separate choice with different options, I don't see that choice available in the paid version. Thanks

Error: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method MobileJoomla::getDevice() in /template/mobile_iphone/index.php on line 23

Re: I-phone template error message 8 years, 8 months ago #19350

Hi titouti.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. 

Can you provide a screenshot of the error and the url of your Joomla site?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: I-phone template error message 8 years, 8 months ago #19358

• travisb
  • Fresh Boarder
The url is legalsteroids.com
but the problem only exists when you access it from an I-Phone ..I have attached the screen shot..if you go there now you will not see the error because I disabled it..need to keep the site operational
Attachments:

Re: I-phone template error message 8 years, 8 months ago #19360

Hi travisb.

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you do a full uninstall of Mobile Joomla, download from our website mobilejoomla.com (we have now the 2.x version) and re-install. 

If you have the same issue or error and if possible, please send us your Joomla login to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.